RETURN POLICY AND PROCEDURES (read carefully and thoroughly, as these are the strict policies. Even if you failed to read these, the below is firm).
1) Book(s) can be returned within 7 days of receiving them. No exceptions.
2) Book(s) must be returned in its original condition: spine tight, mint cover, clean pages, no crease on cover from opening it (opening books can be seen), cover lays flat when on a surface. No exceptions to the mint condition, as this is a publishing company, not a retail store.
3) If we receive books that have issues contrary to the above, whether due to the customer’s use or due to poor return packaging causing damage, we cannot do a refund. If you want the book sent back, we will need postage.
4) Customer will pay shipping to return book(s), and it’s strongly advised to use strong shipping materials to prevent damage on return. Refund will consist of cost of perfect condition book(s) only, minus 15% restocking fee. We cannot refund shipping–that’s between you and the post office.
5) Refund will be done via PayPal after books are received in mint, unused condition.
Send mint, unread books to LGP, POB 2278, Dolores, Co. USA 81323