Stop the Thyroid Madness II How Thyroid Experts are Challenging Ineffective Treatments and Improving the Lives of Patients
NOTE: if you are NOT in the United States, you need to select either Canada or International below based on where the book is to be sent.
- Book price: $0.00
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Shipping: $0.00
- Estimated Total: $0.00
Want to order sets of BOTH the first revised STTM book and the new STTM II book? We have a page just for that!
This brilliant book, written by 14 insightful medical practitioners and with a Foreword by David Brownstein MD, not only underscores what informed thyroid patients have learned (see the revised book Stop the Thyroid Madness), but gives the reader even more details about the following subjects:
- The Integrative and Functional Medicine Approach to Thyroid Diseases
- Stress, Your Adrenals, Your Thyroid and You
- Thyroid Replacement Therapy: Natural Desiccated Thyroid (NDT)
- The Unreliable TSH Lab Test
- When Normal Ain’t Normal (all about lab results and their ranges)
- Nutrition and Hypothyroidism
- Hashimoto’s Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
- Why Are Doctors Like That?
- Gluten Intolerance and Thyroid Disease
- Thyroid Toxicity
- Moving Forward with Reverse T3: The Causes and Health Implications
- MTHFR and Thyroid Dysfunction
- Hypocortisolism: An Evidence Based Review
English ISBN: 978-9856154-3-7
About the Authors: You can read about each practitioner by clicking on their photos here: http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/stop-thyroid-madness-ii
“By late 2013, I knew it was time to create a fork in the road. Up until then, my focus was on patient-to-patient experiences and wisdom about better thyroid treatment. Then it hit me: I’ve succeeded!! I have a huge website filled with valuable information, an active and growing Facebook group (where none of the Likes are “purchased”, the best-selling book on better thyroid treatment, and many patient-only groups which are connected to STTM.
So….it was time to bring medical practitioners into the fold. Why?? Because I knew they could enrich and deepen our understanding about what we’d already learned, besides give us new gems to use in our path towards wellness. And more importantly, I KNEW that a physician-written book would be a huge impetus in getting the medical establishment to consider that perhaps….perhaps…they have it ALL WRONG in how to correctly treat hypothyroidism if their own colleagues are saying so!
And now we have that very book: Stop the Thyroid Madness II. These authors weave their intelligences, wit, insight and courage into a second STTM book classic—one which will turn the medical establishment on its ears!